I Love it :D
Signed by ’89
Get a record deal by 1989
…and save Johnny Gherkin from military school.
Mini music management in 64x64 pixel-o-vision.
The rumour races through Petra's town: a Fony Music rep will visit at the close of 1988, handing out a record deal to the band with the fans. Meanwhile, if Johnny doesn't "shape up", his dad's gonna send him to military school. So Petra's getting the band back together.
With Petra on guitar, Vin on drums, Jen on the mic and Johnny himself on bass, they'll write rad songs, practise hard and maybe even get that totally bitchin' record deal. Together… they'll save Johnny Gherkin.
How to play
- Z key: Perform Actions
- X key: See Band Statistics
- Arrow keys: Move Petra
- Recommended browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera all work great. You can even use a gamepad if you want. Safari is also good.
- Okay: Brave browser. (Audio only works if you allow third-party fingerprinting. I'm not sure why this is yet, sorry.)
- Not recommended: Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer show the game as blurry rather than it's natural, pixelated state.
A huge thank you to Sharon Knauf, Craig Warne, Peter Curry, Annie Kyles, Jay and Zoe for testing. And thanks to Joanna Knauf for her advice on this page.
- Update 1.2: gamepad + more browsersNov 05, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Simple and tons of fun!
Short, but sweet!
Thanks for the continuing nice feedback, folks! :)
super cool game
super cool game
Amazing work. love the concept and execution. Thanks for making it :)