Great job, Tim! This is a lot of fun, quite polished, and it's a wonderful execution of a great idea. Keep up the excellent work!
Unravel the Fortress of Inscrutability
Robber Baron has stolen the town jewels, but never fear!
Mighty Bridget won't be pushed around. She does the pushing!
Teenaged Sophie is unsurpassed in laser-leaping skill!
No cranny is too tiny for child prodigy Zelda!
Evildoers are no match for THE LASER LEAGUE!
How to play
- Arrow keys ←↕→ (or WASD) to move around.
- X (or Space) to change character.
- Z to undo mistakes.
- R to restart a level.
- Recommended browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Microsoft Edge all work great.
- Okay: Brave browser (you'll need to turn off 'shields' so that it can save the game), Safari (does slightly strange things to the itch page).
- Not recommended: Internet Explorer (doesn't show the level select or full-screen buttons).
Made with ♥︎ by Tim Knauf.
Created using the wonderful PuzzleScript, without which this wouldn't exist.
Enhanced with PuzzleScript Game Bar.
A very warm thank you to testers Craig Warne, Annie Kyles and my children Jay and Zoe.
Also huge thanks to #playtesting on the thinky-puzzle-games Discord for your valuable feedback: jcGyo, ncrecc, jackk, EPGAstudios, TophWells, minotalen, builder17, Jack Lance, That Scar, Sky Chan and Pedro PSI.
Extra special thanks to my amazing wife Sharon, and her unending love and support. You're the best!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is a great puzzle! The last stage was very difficult.
Thanks so much for playing, and great walkthrough video. Ha, I watched how you did level 13, and you did it completely differently to how I intended! 😂 I like your solution, though, very cool!
Nice thing with different characters abilities.
Extremely fun and mind bending, without being too tedious or tricky. Would love to see this expanded with new concepts beyond lasers.